– Provides a platform for the communication and cooperation of all wind energy.
– Advises and influences Thai national governments and international organizations.
– Enhances international technology transfer and offer advisory and investment.
– Increase negotiation power among members to deal with Thai government agencies, regulators and policy makers.
– Foster the development of Thailand based businesses associated with wind energy production focus on provincial small – medium wind farm projects.
– Boost opportunities for foreign investment in Thailand clean energy by implementing prefeasibility study and feasibility study.
– Offer access to data bank source of long term reference data for wind energy developers and wind farm production statistic in Thailand.
– Provide industry guidance and technical support with a cost-effective and stable alternative energy source with promotion of data/cost-sharing.
– Present a forum and seminar for key players to discuss concerns, analyze ideas and determine economic incentives and environmental benefit related to wind energy development.
– Attract wind energy manufacturing to extend higher technology of how to produce more electricity at lower wind speed.
– Encourage the linkage of wind energy to the capabilities in research and various knowledge transfer training programs, technical, engineering and other fields in Thailand higher education system.
– Promote the use of wind energy by persuading agricultural landowners to participate in leasing their lands for wind farm projects development.
– Supply input to Thai local, state, and national government relative to wind/alternative energy policy and regulation.
– Produce educational media to reach out to Thailand rural communities; Provincial Administrative Offices, SMEs, Cooperative Business Groups.